Coventry Ramblers Sunday Walks
- Book with the leader.
- Wear suitable clothing and footwear.
- Remember to bring your own food, drink, and hand sanitiser.
- Make your own way to the start of the walk. Arrive 10 minutes before the start time.
Please keep up to date and follow any local lockdown restrictions in your area. For more infomation about group walks, click the button below:
Ramblers delivery officer, Sara, discusses some key questions about resuming COVID-safe Group walks.
If you have any questions about Ramblers Restart, please contact the team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to restart path maintenance activities, these are the documents you’ll need:
- Ramblers Restart: Path maintenance – What you must do to make sure your path maintenance activities are carried out in a COVID-safe way.
- Risk assessment for path maintenance
Last updated: 24 August 2020