Our covid-secure group walks are exempt from the ‘rule of six’ within Coventry, Solihull and Warwickshire.
Why not join us on our walks?
- Book with the leader.
- Wear suitable clothing and footwear.
- Remember to bring your own food, drink, and hand sanitiser.
- Make your own way to the start of the walk. Arrive 10 minutes before the start time.
These are the steps you must take:
- Recce a walk and complete a risk assessment: Please click on the Risk Assessement Template link below to complete a risk assessment for each walk.
- Set a limit: walks of up to 30 people are allowed, but choose a limit that suits you.
- Publish your walk: contact one of our group online walk editors.
- Take bookings: check your email and spam box to see if anyone wants to join your walk.
- Take a register: use Ramblers App or paper registration.
- Stay safe by physically distancing: follow government guidelines on physical distancing.
- Record your role on Assemble: Ramblers head office’s requirement.
- Claim walk recce expense: click on the link below to complete a claim form for each walk.
Last updated: 2 Dec 2020